Please feel free to click on either of the two ads you see here (One on the right and the Other below the first post).
Doing so will drop a little coin my way and make it just a little easier to publish this daily!
Much Thanks in Advance!


C'mon Folks, I've Been Knockin' This Out For THREE YEARS Sans Compensation. Can Ya' Help A Blogger Out?!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Quick question(s).

"Keep Out!" Unless you are the Bartender

Does anybody actually listen to any of the Music or Audio Stories (This American Life) that I have linked on the right?

Have you checked out any of the other places to visit I have linked on the right?

What do you think in general of how I'm doing?

TALK TO ME!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love they way the blog is kept up, I know its hard to keep up on posts, and you're doing a great job. If I were to make a suggestion I would say thay i want more of the objects in use, and how you decorate with these great finds. That's just me, I'm all about the decorate. But I check into your blog everyday, so your doing something right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Hannah, I appreciate your commitment to daily posting and enjoy checking your blog each day. I also enjoy sampling the music you suggest for us blog readers. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog tonight and I love it! I used to check out the Goodwill & Salvation Army stores on Forest Park all the time when I lived in St. Louis. The Goodwill in Affton was really good too. I miss those places a lot. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking at your blog each day from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I may have come up with one minor change that I will try out. I'm going to try Double Spacing the text. I know it seems minor but I know that I get Eye Fatigue when reading long paragraphs and I think you might too. Gona start trying it out with my next post.

    Anonymous - I 'm glad I can give you a taste of what you remember of Thrifting in St. Louis! That Afton Goodwill (the one on Morganford @ River Des Peres) is gone now but it's where I found that AMAZING Franciscan Starburst dinnerware set!

    ReplyDelete