Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Before & After. The Livingroom / Cocktail Lounge! Status: Always Open and Ready To Wet Your Whistle!

Entry"After" version of "Entry"

Thought I'd share a little before and after of our living room / coctail area. I know, I know...EVERYBODY has a bar in the livingroom but...what? What's that? Not so?


Danish Barstools
Living room - blue pinch pleat drapes, picture window and open to formal dining room.Bar Area

Well, everybody SHOULD have a place to unwind after a long day at the office...Draper style!  This space is always in flux.  I no longer have the McCobb side chairs in here.  They have recently been replaced with Bertoia Diamond chairs.  Having a garage full of great stuff means I can rotate items in and out as I get bored. 

Picture window - "living" room, blue pinch pleat drapes.Tony Paul Chair and Looooong Gondola Couch

Don't bet on the Pearsall style gondola sofa going anywhere soon.  The girlfriend and I were talking about that just the other day.  It would take a VERY interesting find to nudge it from it's prominent place of honor.  Maybe a Selig Z sofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment