Monday, September 20, 2010

Part of our little shopping adventure Saturday was a stop by this joint! Status: Hidden Treasure!!!

0708
0310

The few pics here are great for peepin' the details but you gotta promise to watch the vid. inside!




I can't believe all the great stuff in here! It's actually a Classic Car Showroom but half of the building is set up as an Antique Mall. It costs to get into the car area (really cool cars!) but it's free to get into the Antique Mall. If I hadn't found anything at the Flea Mkt. I would have definitely snatched up a few items here (did actually buy ANOTHER lighted globe). I might still go back some time this week.

Check it out & tell me what you picked up:

5401 Collinsville Rd
Fairmont City, IL 62201
618-271-3000
800-231-3616

No comments:

Post a Comment