Wouldn't it be great if there was a "Donate To This Blog" button that when clicked...Donated Someone Else's Money?!
There IS!!!
Just click on any of the ads you see here (One on the right and the Other below the first post) and anywhere from
a few cents to a couple bucks will come my way, and best of all - It Doesn't Come Out Of Your Pocket!!
Much Thanks in Advance!


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Little Somethin' Somethin' That Just Got Listed. Status: Available

image 0

This is a pretty cool set of tables. It just popped up on C-list. Lane? Look inside for the link.


Looks like the surfaces might be Formica but these are still stylish and priced really right!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Lisa. I almost pulled the trigger on these myself. The wicker on the bottom is a great look.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BO. Whoa! I spotted that ad a few days ago but apparently failed to actually READ the text! I thought they just had the three shown available! I might have to make a road trip this weekend! I love those Goodform chairs!

      Delete