Wouldn't it be great if there was a "Donate To This Blog" button that when clicked...Donated Someone Else's Money?!
There IS!!!
Just click on any of the ads you see here (One on the right and the Other below the first post) and anywhere from
a few cents to a couple bucks will come my way, and best of all - It Doesn't Come Out Of Your Pocket!!
Much Thanks in Advance!


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Barrel back Kodawood style club chair. Status update: Goin' Way Back Re-Run.

DSCN7452



Picked this guy up from thrift store on the way over to help my mom with her computer (she also sells on Craigslist!).  I had to stop.  I just couldn't help myself.
gone DSCN7451

A buddy of mine had sent me a text a few days earlier letting me know about a danish set of shelves that I should check out.  The shelves were gone but this was a nice surprise! 

gone DSCN7448

The wood is in good shape and while there is a minor nick in the seat back, the green vinyl is serviceable as well.  It looks like it would be an easy re-upholster job anyway.

gone DSCN7449


The chair is unmarked and I can't find a similar one on the web.  It has the look of the Kodawood line.

Update: It's in a happy new home in Chicago.

Originally posted: Friday, August 20, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to sell something to someone you know will appreciate it. I get attached to some of our pieces and hate to let them go. It makes it easier if the buyers seem thrilled to get them.

    ReplyDelete