Saturday, July 9, 2011

Barrel back Kodawood style club chair. Status update: Goin' Way Back Re-Run.

DSCN7452



Picked this guy up from thrift store on the way over to help my mom with her computer (she also sells on Craigslist!).  I had to stop.  I just couldn't help myself.
gone DSCN7451

A buddy of mine had sent me a text a few days earlier letting me know about a danish set of shelves that I should check out.  The shelves were gone but this was a nice surprise! 

gone DSCN7448

The wood is in good shape and while there is a minor nick in the seat back, the green vinyl is serviceable as well.  It looks like it would be an easy re-upholster job anyway.

gone DSCN7449


The chair is unmarked and I can't find a similar one on the web.  It has the look of the Kodawood line.

Update: It's in a happy new home in Chicago.

Originally posted: Friday, August 20, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to sell something to someone you know will appreciate it. I get attached to some of our pieces and hate to let them go. It makes it easier if the buyers seem thrilled to get them.

    ReplyDelete