Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ring Ding Dong...Ring A Ding Ding Ding Dong (Keep The Phones Ringin') Vintage Hip Hop For A Vintage ITT Rotary! Status: Oh Yes, It Works And It's Available!

DSCN2585

It ain't no Smart Phone and it don't run no Aps but it sure does look pretty sittin' there doin' nuthin' don't it? You know what if find most intriguing about it?

DSCN2575DSCN2577

I love that the design of the phone says "push button" but there's that big round rotary right

there. Don't it seem just obvious that this should be a push button?

DSCN2576DSCN2579

I've had this available for a while on my ads but I've been thinking about getting better pics of

some of the items. Many of the pics were taken at night and with a flash. I hate flash

photobraphy at night. These were taken at a time when I just needed to get it done. Now that I

have the time and a little more photography experience, I can take much better pictures.

DSCN2580DSCN2582

I found this phone languishing at a little second hand shop that is so small I hesitate to even

call it a thrift store. It was covered in a thick layer of dust and when I took it to work (no land line

here) to test I found that it made calls just fine. I unhooked it and wrapped it up to take home

when I realized I had failed to test for incoming calls. I hooked it back up and called the line...no

ringing. Uh oh. It turned out to be no big deal. I took the cover off and fixed the ringer. It was

just bent. Now everything works just fine. It's good to be handy!

DSCN2581DSCN2578
DSCN2584DSCN2583

2 comments:

  1. give me a dial phone anyday..i still dont own a smartphone though..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so much cooler than any modern phone in my opinion. Love it!

    ReplyDelete