Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Check It Out! Another Vendor At The Antique Mall Of Creve Coeur Is Slingin' Retro! It's A Smaller Booth But They've Got A Good Start. I Don't Know If They're A New Vendor Or Just Changed Up Style. Status: Welcome.

20140603_153806

It's a tough gig trying to stuff a whole dining room into a regular booth but they've done an admirable job!  Having a corner booth makes it a little easier but it does take away one wall that could be used to display smalls.


20140603_15384420140603_153915

There's not a ton of stuff in here, smalls wise, but they've got a decent and interesting mix.  Sadly I

failed to get the booth number.  I'd like to think I've been a good influence 'round the mall and that

we'll see more vintage modern offerings in the near future.

20140603_15381620140603_153853

I've already seen some of the other vendors including various pieces of danish and retro in their

booths from time to time.  I can't really say that this has started since I showed up since I didn't really

check out the mall before I took a booth.  Am I really that big of a deal?  Surely Not!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete