Saturday, January 18, 2014

Apparently, Lot's Of Items Found New Forever Homes Today Out Of Booth 307 At The Creve Coeur Antique Mall. No Worries, I'll Be By Sunday To Drop Off More...Including Some Artwork And Clocks From Dan's Joint! Status: Decking The Walls!

IMG_6620

You might remember this original piece of art by home owner Dan from this posting a while back.  Yes, Dan painted this himself!  He's quite the Renaissance man.  I keep telling him that he should make more of these.  I'd be happy to place them on my walls whenever they're ready.  You'd like one, right?!


IMG_0642IMG_5505
IMG_2691IMG_4826

All this and a lot more will be making it's way into the booth Sunday.  Dan helps me out with wood

refinishing projects at a very reasonable rate, so helping him shift some of his recently replaced

pieces is the least I could do.  Plus, I'd love to see that large piece of original art, done by Dan

himself, move real quick...if only just to show him that he Can make a good buck making more!

IMG_8442IMG_3146
IMG_6468

In any case, YOU could be the proud owner of ANY of these beautiful and amazing items as soon as

tomorrow afternoon!  I was actually hoping to get this stuff in the booth and on the walls today, but I

needed to put in some overtime today at Work-work.  Kissed my Saturday goodbye.  Oh well, at least

I got over to Dan's and picked up most of these items and went over a bunch of others that we'll have

in the booth too!  Oh, and it's an otherwise three day weekend!  Who-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a lead on furniture for you. I left my contact info at Creve Coeur Antique Mall. Call as soon as you can as I am going to contact Rocket Century if I don't hear from you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete