Wouldn't it be great if there was a "Donate To This Blog" button that when clicked...Donated Someone Else's Money?!
There IS!!!
Just click on any of the ads you see here (One on the right and the Other below the first post) and anywhere from
a few cents to a couple bucks will come my way, and best of all - It Doesn't Come Out Of Your Pocket!!
Much Thanks in Advance!


Saturday, December 15, 2012

Phones Suck At Taking Photos...Who Knew? But Sometimes A Mister's Got To Do What A Mister's Got To Do. Status: Witco - Booth 28

IMG_20121208_175151

I was at The Green Shag a few days ago delivering something or another to my booth but somehow failed to bring the Real camera.  And then I saw this: a quite large Witco sailing ship art piece.  Pics were being taken...proper camera or no.

IMG_20121208_175134

Wouldn't it be great to find a repository or online catalog of all the Witco wooden art pieces?  I keep

finding new ones that I've never seen before.  I guess it wouldn't be as much fun already knowing what

was out there waiting for me.  This one's out there at The Green Shag Market - Booth 28 - waiting

for you.

IMG_20121208_175212IMG_20121208_175219

The vendor keeps the joint sparse but they've always got some nice stuff available.  I won't pretend

to understand how one can justify paying rent on a booth, leaving so much potential untapped.  At

least they've got good taste!

IMG_20121208_175244IMG_20121208_175203

I really have to apologize for the low quality of these pics.  They really don't do the items justice.  I wish

I had a tripod for my phone.  A really light, hi-tech one.  Then that nice brass chandelier wouldn't be all

blurry.  Somehow the swag lamp and artwork in the the next photo turned out ok.

IMG_20121208_175316IMG_20121208_175307

I think that covered dish goes with Salem Biscayne dinnerware, but I wouldn't swear to it.  Those two

Formica TV trays are so retro and cool.  The Russel Wright pitcher is an Oneida repro but it's nice and

on a shelf you can't really tell a difference.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Witco ship. I agree with you about needing an online repository of Witco goodness. Maybe I'll start a Pinterest board...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Type in Witco wood pieces and go to images you'll see other wood ships too.

    ReplyDelete