Wouldn't it be great if there was a "Donate To This Blog" button that when clicked...Donated Someone Else's Money?!
There IS!!!
Just click on any of the ads you see here (One on the right and the Other below the first post) and anywhere from
a few cents to a couple bucks will come my way, and best of all - It Doesn't Come Out Of Your Pocket!!
Much Thanks in Advance!


Monday, April 4, 2011

Time To Thin The Herd! Dropping Some Retro Lighting and Dorothy Thorpe Glassware On My Ads. Status: Available.

DSCN1779

I find that I'm acquiring a lot of items that aren't really being utilized and realizing that I'm getting lazy about updating my craigslist ads...not a good combination. Even my mother acknowledges that we are genetically predisposed to the dreaded Hording Dis-ease.

So I need to get on the ball! I bought this Huge ceramic lamp from the craigslist poster who sold

me the Eames dining table listed and posted a few days back. She just wanted to be rid of it

and it's in such good shape and the shade still has the plastic wrap! How could I say no? Well,

did I need another lamp? That, my friend is neither here nor there! It came home with me. Now

it could use another home, so on the ad it goes.

DSCN1777DSCN1780

DSCN1778DSCN1776

I can't for the life of me remember where this lamp came from! It was out in the garage until just

a few days ago. I don't really have a good spot for it and already have a similar one that I

prefer. But again, it's in such great shape that surely there is a loving home out there waiting

for it. I think I might have gotten the shade at a different time than the lamp. They go together

quite nicely though.

DSCN1781DSCN1782

DSCN1783DSCN1784

The Girlfriend pointed out how many sets of Dorothy Thorpe style glasses we have laying

around. AND I brought some more home from the Larsen chair / Danish nesting table buy

recently. Yikes. So these are up for grabs. The chrome is in excellent condition and the set

actually looks unused. Don't they make you long for a cocktail?

DSCN1793DSCN1786

DSCN1787DSCN1788

See all of these AMAZING items and more on my over stuffed craigslist ads!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some beautiful lamps! I've got the lamp-collecting disease so I totally get bringing more home even though you don't need another one. In fact, though I complain I have no room for another lamp I have one on it's way to me from Ebay today. Geez!!!

    ReplyDelete