Thursday, May 9, 2013

While I Was Picking Up The Brasilia Table From Dan Over The Weekend I Was Given A Chance To Cherry Pick His Upcoming Garage Sale And Snag One Of The First Case Study Style Planters. Status: Super Mod Smalls!

DSCN3124

Dan and a friend of his are making these Case Study style planters and I'm gonna get some in both the family shop, Fleur De Lis - Home Source and in my booth space at The Green Shag Market.  This is the first of three that I've got coming my way.  While I was there I snatched up this neato kinetic mobile sculpture.

DSCN3125DSCN3128DSCN3127

I'm not sure exactly what this is but when Dan snatched it up at an estate sale years ago, one of our

local "players" wasn't none to happy to have missed it and apparently wanted to buy it from him pretty

badly.  I'm guessing it might be a pretty big deal.  I just think it's pretty cool and plan on holding on to it

for a while.

DSCN3116DSCN3115DSCN3114
DSCN3120DSCN3121
DSCN3119DSCN3118DSCN3117

Ain't this sweet?  Dontcha just have to have one?  Or Three?!  This is just the first of three that I'll

eventually have available.  If those work out like we hope, I'll have more.  I wish I was a grower of

plant life, but I know my limitations.  We can barely keep McDuff alive!  Luckily he's, you know...

smart and can take pretty good care of himself.  Plants aren't smart enough to jump up in your face

when they need life sustaining nourishment.

4 comments:

  1. Once again I am greatly impressed with Dan. Is he, by chance, going to make his snazzy planters available to the rest of us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi "Quinn"!

      I'm sure that Dan will soon be able to knock these out by the dozens, but at the moment this is one of the first to be made available.

      Delete
    2. I'd be interested in one of those planters as well! Please update us when he starts producing more! :-)

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love the planter! I hope they're available to all soon! That kinetic sculpture wouldn't last 10 minutes in my two-cat home. Sounds like McDuff is a wee bit more mellow than my monsters!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete