Wouldn't it be great if there was a "Donate To This Blog" button that when clicked...Donated Someone Else's Money?!
There IS!!!
Just click on any of the ads you see here (One on the right and the Other below the first post) and anywhere from
a few cents to a couple bucks will come my way, and best of all - It Doesn't Come Out Of Your Pocket!!
Much Thanks in Advance!


Friday, October 19, 2012

Gaaaahhh!!! It's Friday! Anybody Up For A Drive To Vegas? Just Kidding. Ain't Nothin' Out There But Empty Houses These Days Anyway. Anybody Know To What I'm Referencing Anyway? Status: Gonzo...Bloggerism?

DSCN1969

I've gotten pretty accustom to keeping and supplying a booth at an antique mall but this is only the third time I've had the "pleasure" of preparing for a one day flea market style outdoor sale.  The photo above is of the inside of my brain right about now!


DSCN1961

Wait a minute!  That's not my brain, that's Ralph Steadman's illustration for Hunter S.

Thompson's Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas!  I got this print (? - it's textured...wierd) at

an estate sale last weekend.  I loved the book and the movie was trippy.  One of Johnny

Depp and / or Benicio Del Toro's best movies! 

DSCN1965DSCN1964

Also bright red, another patent vinyl red ice bucket!  Talk about a POP of color!  You know

what else these are good for?  Stick a couple of beers in one of these and fill with ice.  Beer

Bucket!  I bet you could fit 6 longnecks in here top down. 

DSCN1968DSCN1966

This little cuttie pie came home with me from the Salvation Army a couple weeks ago when

I picked up the Mersman corner table.  It's a little rough but it's well built and I can see the

potential in it.  The sliding glass doors are nice and thick.  I'm thinking that I might line the

inside with this wall paper that I got at a goodwill a few years ago.  I picked up the wall

paper thinking I'd find a good use for it some day.  Maybe this is it?!

DSCN1960

It might be a little while before I get that project going though. I got so much on my proverbial

plate at the moment. Work, Booth, Blog, uhm...everything else! You know it's hard out here

for a Mistah! Not really...it's awesome out here! Just wait 'til ya see what stupid coolness I

picked up tonight after work!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous flea market sale and go home empty handed except for a load of cash!!!!! It's much lighter than furniture!!!

    ReplyDelete