Friday, October 8, 2010

More Kitschy Art...backlight for your romantic evening pleasure. Status: Available.

DSCN8310

Why drive all the way to Venice when you can have Venice in your LIVING ROOM!?!?
I picked this up at the Salvation Army last weekend. I think it might go in the bedroom, it's Soooo romantic. Plus it kinda "Goes" with the piece above our headboard. But, I'm not Married to it. So it's going on my ad, when I get around to it. First 45 walks out the door with it!

DSCN8308DSCN8305DSCN8304DSCN8311

2 comments:

  1. What a find! I've never seen one that lights up. And your fireplace is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine had one is his pad about 8 years ago. It was much larger than this one. I always thought it was so cool...in that kitschy way. He had a Velvet sofa under his painting, you know...for added effect.

    ReplyDelete