Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm Out of Town and In New Orleans for the Holiday. OK, so Maybe Most Folks Don't Consider Halloween a Holiday...But I Do! Status: well let's see...It's after Midnight and I'm in the French Quater...It's a Good Bet That I'm Drunk.

3

Ah...On the Road Again, just can't wait to get on the Road Again. Back down in New Orleans again.

These aren't current pics BTW. They were taken last March. The Girlfriend I were

here for Spring Break. The Girlfriend couldn't make this trip. She had work stuff

that she couldn't get out of. I'm down here with my Mom, my Sister and

Brother-in-Law.

1245

I didn't sell much this time via Craigslist, but I didn't try too hard either.

Eh, no big deal. I'm not paying for a Hotel room this time 'round so I didn't

need to sell much to cover expenses. Plus I've sold plenty at home lately. Selling

can get kinda hectic if you have too many buyers to contact too. This will be

a nice relaxing trip. I did manage to line up a few sales though.




These are the only items being taken this time around. Last couple of times I

barely had room in the Wagon for Us! Eh, like I said...this will be a more

relaxed trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment