Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Posting Schedge Is All Off Again. Work, New PC And Other Issues Are The Crutches I Call Forth. AnyWho...Check Out This Cool Clock And Set Of Juice Glasses! Status: Small(s)ville.

DSCN3360

I only just got my Photoshop installed mere moments ago and the realized that I'll have to set IT up as well.  I just don't currently have the wear-with-all to do that just now.  I'll just do without watermarks for today.  The new PC is Fantastic but WOW...a 23" (high def) screen is huge!  My neck is getting tired from looking back and forth from one side to the other.


DSCN3364
DSCN3363

I picked up this cool looking contemporary clock at a tiny little antique mall just outside the grounds of the

Canton TX flea.  I know...it's not really vintage, but it was cheap and I really to like the style.  It was probably

originally from IKEA or something.  I'll be dropping this off in my booth at The Green Shag and surely it'll

make somebodies day.

DSCN3361
DSCN3362

Also heading for the booth is this fantastic set of juice glasses.  I'm so digging the bold geometric pattern

and the gold lipped rims.  And a big set of EIGHT?  Fuhgetaboutit!  These probably won't last long in the

booth.  Glassware seems to get snatched up pretty quick, and I think I might have seen some matching

tumblers in another booth there recently.  Get 'em while they's hot!

3 comments:

  1. The glasses are definitely from Ikea (a friend of mine bought a set there) andI think the clock is from Urban Outfitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clock and glasses may not be vintage, but I love the mid-century influence. Good score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clock would be perfect in my kitchen! I may have to stop by Green Shag!

    ReplyDelete