Wouldn't it be great if there was a "Donate To This Blog" button that when clicked...Donated Someone Else's Money?!
There IS!!!
Just click on any of the ads you see here (One on the right and the Other below the first post) and anywhere from
a few cents to a couple bucks will come my way, and best of all - It Doesn't Come Out Of Your Pocket!!
Much Thanks in Advance!


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Anybody Looking For An American Of Martinsville Dining Table And Couple Of Chairs? Status: Just Listed.

image 0

I just spotted this nice little set on craigslist for $65. I'm at my fill for dining sets (got like 5 or 6 complete sets!) and I did just score the McCobb piece. So here ya go!  Link inside.


A few weeks ago Nick, his buddy, the Girlfriend, myself and a few dealers waited outside a west county estate sale that had a nice American Of Martinsville dining suite. I know there are a few folk here in the StL. area who are into and collect A of M specifically. This ad doesn't have any of the key words so ya might have missed it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding this Craigslist gem!! I've been on the look out for a dining set deal for a while and jumped on this one. I am very excited!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peej. Yer Welcome. I was wondering if anybody was going to snatch this! I was HOPING someone was going to snatch this! Otherwise...I'd have to snatch this.

    ReplyDelete