Wouldn't it be great if there was a "Donate To This Blog" button that when clicked...Donated Someone Else's Money?!
There IS!!!
Just click on any of the ads you see here (One on the right and the Other below the first post) and anywhere from
a few cents to a couple bucks will come my way, and best of all - It Doesn't Come Out Of Your Pocket!!
Much Thanks in Advance!


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Was the Cordial Caddie Maybe a Little Too "Frou-Frou" For Ya? Couldn't Relate? Are You More of a Shot Drinker? Maybe a Whiskey-N-Rocks? Status: Got Ya Covered!

DSCN1244

Yeah yeah yeah, more smalls. I know. Not every haul is going to be some spectacular big item! And c'mon, we all know it's the tasty libations that make life good!

DSCN1238DSCN1240

Neah, I talk a big game but I drink very little anymore. Mostly wine unless we are

having a party. Then all bets are off! I found the shot caddie sans shot glasses at

the Salvation Army Thrift store a couple weeks ago and didn't really know what it

was for. The starburst rocks glasses were found at the same store. Can't have too

many starburst glasses!

DSCN1239DSCN1242

When I dragged them out today to shoot them I looked at the caddie and tried to

think what would fit in that weird little thing. Luckily I just happen to have a bunch

of freshly washed shot glasses sitting on the bar. I shrugged and dropped one in.

"Ah ha!". Mystery solved. These are all going to get some use this spring at our

parties! I love this stuff!

DSCN1243DSCN1241

3 comments:

  1. Love the glasses with the stars on them!
    Gotta love the little things too, they can sure make your day.
    Have a great day,Sherry :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think smalls are highly underestimated. You can have the best furniture in the world, but unless it's tastefully appointed, it just looks like furniture sitting in a room. From a practical standpoint, you can find great deals on smalls all day and all night on eBay, because a lot of people don't know what they have and list their smalls for a fraction of their value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry - Starbursts are great. Luckily there are lots of these at the thrift stores around here.

    Dana - The retro shops around town seem to do pretty good on their smalls. I guess it's something that is easy to buy and you can carry it out of the shop in a bag.

    ReplyDelete