Wouldn't it be great if there was a "Donate To This Blog" button that when clicked...Donated Someone Else's Money?!
There IS!!!
Just click on any of the ads you see here (One on the right and the Other below the first post) and anywhere from
a few cents to a couple bucks will come my way, and best of all - It Doesn't Come Out Of Your Pocket!!
Much Thanks in Advance!


Friday, May 27, 2011

I've Featured A "Before And After" On This Table Before But This Is Just As Dramatic. Status: I Think I Could Hear It Sighing.

DSCN2490

You might remember this little refinish project from a while back if you've been reading this here lil' blog for long enough. I thought just being able to rescue it from the ravages it had previously suffered was pretty impressive...but giving it a rub down with the Feed N Wax was the cherry on top of the sunday!

DSCN2478
Oh...

DSCN2480
My...

DSCN2486
Goodness!!!

The top turned out so good that I went ahead and rubbed down the rest of the table. Folks

have been trying to sell me on this Feed N Wax stuff for years. Now I know why! This table is a

rather dramatic example but it's obvious the stuff is golden. Get some. Use it. Be impressed.

DSCN2486DSCN2488
DSCN2489
Mmmmm...she's a beauty, huh.  Hey, it's available (hint hint!).

2 comments:

  1. wow! That Feed N Wax really brought that table back to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tellin' ya...the stuff is magic. Wow, that turned out to be a gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete