Monday, November 1, 2010

Fresh Back From the Big Easy! Had a Great Time. Check out one of My Favorite Shops in New Orleans Called Neophobia. Status: Very Far From (my) Home!

DSCN8693

I absolutely LOVE this shop! I have to stop in at least once every time I make it to New Orleans. They have the coolest stuff you'll ever find. I wish I could take it all home with me...but then the whole house would look like the Garage!!!


Yeah, this is a Definite stop to put on your list if you make it to New Orleans

(and you Should make it to New Orleans!!!). It's on Magazine Street where there

are plenty of cool, hip places to eat, shop, people watch, get a tattoo, drink

some java, get a Bloody Mary, and so on. Bring some good walking shoes, 'cuz

you're gonna need them! Sorry to make this so short but I just got home and it

is a Ten Hour Drive! Enjoy the pics!

DSCN8696 DSCN8697 DSCN8698 DSCN8700 DSCN8701 DSCN8703 DSCN8704 DSCN8705 DSCN8706 DSCN8707 DSCN8708 DSCN8710 DSCN8711 DSCN8712 DSCN8713 DSCN8714 DSCN8715 DSCN8717 DSCN8718

4 comments:

  1. I NEED THAT ORANGE SECTIONAL. That thing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, that long low one! It is sooo cool. Not something you see everyday.

    Personally, I'm a sucker for a beautiful Heywood Wakefield dining set, especially if it has the "dogbone" chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great store! Never been to N.O. but I'm dying to go. I'll have to put this on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Orleans is great. I almost wouldn't recommend going there for Marti Gras but maybe everybody should see it at least once. I like Halloween since it's like Marti Gras Light. Plus the weather is great in the Fall!

    ReplyDelete