Wednesday, November 3, 2010

There are Gonna Be a Number Of "New Orleans" Posts Over The Next Few Days. This Is My Kinda French Quater Shop. Collectible Antiques on Decatur. Status: French Quarter Treasure Hunt!

DSCN8756

Oooh, I do love to dig through a shop that is just packed full of all crazy whatnots! Bonus...it's in the French Quarter of New Orleans! When you've had enough you can walk across the street and get a Hurricane or a Bloody Mary!


DSCN8755DSCN8754

Can't you just imagine spending the day discovering all kinds of great small

treasures in here? I spotted a Franciscan Autumn relish dish and a Russel Wright

Residential divided serving dish here for $15 each. I didn't buy them the first

time I saw them. Then 6 months later, there they were...still waiting for me!

So they got snatched up and brought home to St. Louis. It was fate.

DSCN8757DSCN8758

DSCN8767DSCN8771

DSCN8772DSCN8769

Some of these lamps are just Too Cool. I have sooo many lamps, what's one...or

five more? There are just so many things to look at. I go in this shop every

time I hit New Orleans and while I see many of the same items in here I notice

new things every time.

DSCN8770DSCN8761

Check out this neat little three leg iron and wood chair. I have a thing for the

Iron leg furniture like this. Can anybody Identify this? I feel like I've seen

this style before. I came so close to buying it. I think it was only $75.

DSCN8768

DSCN8765DSCN8763

DSCN8762DSCN8759

DSCN8760

3 comments:

  1. Ultra cool! Love the shops that are packed with treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt, I could almost VOLUNTEER to just inventory a place like this! Just to find out what all is hiding under all the other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete