Monday, October 3, 2011

I've Been Thinking About Upgrading My PC To Something With A Little More Power Lately. Something Kinda Sexy Too. Status: Stainless Steel? Doesn't That Belong In The Kitchen?

-12

I couldn't figure out where to slip the floppy disk into this beast. And where are all the USB ports? I think it might need a hardware upgrade.

-17-14
-15-13

I didn't pick it up but I love it for its style. I wish there was some way to use it. I have a great Apple

G3 computer that I have just for its style but it's useful as well. I use it for music and DVDs in the

bar area. This TI is just a beautiful but not as usable...so if there are any vintage PC collectors

out there...it's still at the Salvation Army in St. Charles Mo.! As well as a few other interesting items.

-05-06

I also left this nice little side table behind. It's not perfect but has loads of style for the budget minded.

-01-02
-03-04

This caught my eye since I've kinda been thinking about buying something to put our TV on

and hide all the electronics but need something NOT long and low. I know...exactly the opposite

of my inclination. But this would look pretty good if you knocked off the skirt on the bottom and

added some taper legs or a shot set of iron hairpin legs! Plus it has the speakers already built in

as well as some of the wiring and connections. But...again, too many projects.

2 comments:

  1. HA! I just saw the title and was thinking...cool, what new laptop setup did Mr Mod get?...then i saw the TI and got a good Mon morning chuckle. what a fun find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that manufacturers had stuck with those mechanical keyboards instead of switching to membrane. The durability and key action was so much better.

    ReplyDelete