Monday, August 23, 2010

Atomic Fifties Pink and Black Hairpin Leg Barstools (Four total). Status: Available

DSCN7476



I picked these up (four total and one extra seat and back) because I thought a lady was interested in buying my danish barstools. The ones I actually USE.
DSCN7475DSCN7477

Well she never even showed up so now I have an extra set. These are SO Atomic Fifties! They needed a lot of cleaning up but now the vinyl looks like new. I kinda prefer that the steel legs have some wear on the finish. It gives them character. You just know some good times have been had swiveling around in these babies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Do you still have these? If so, how much are you asking?
    Thanks!
    Meredith ~ Dallas, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very similar ones, but in a blueish green! http://www.flickr.com/photos/williamdohman/6176603854/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete