Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hard to find Broyhill Brasilia livingroom side tables. One in Very Good Condition. One, top needs refinish. Status: Gone.

SSPX2011



I snatched these up with a complete dining set and bedroom set at an East St. Louis (!) thrift store a few months ago.
SSPX2014SSPX2016SSPX2013

Other than a matching tall 5 drawer dresser that I'm keeping, these are all I have left of the Brasilia sets. One looks like it had plants on it for a while and has the corresponding rings. The other is in very nice condition. Both have drawers for your keys, playing cards, coasters and whatnot! These are somewhat larger than the rather petite night stands one sees from time to time measuring 20" tall X 28" deep X 22" wide.

Update: The "Good" one is on it's way to North Carolina along with a Brasilia portrait mirror. I'm gonna hold on to the other "Bad" one and use it as my foyer catch all.

No comments:

Post a Comment