Friday, August 20, 2010

Barrel back Kodawood style club chair. Status update: Gone.

DSCN7452



Picked this guy up from thrift store on the way over to help my mom with her computer (she also sells on Craigslist!). I had to stop. I just couldn't help myself.
gone DSCN7451

A buddy of mine had sent me a text a few days earlier letting me know about a danish set of shelves that I should check out. The shelves were gone but this was a nice surprise!

gone DSCN7448

The wood is in good shape and while there is a minor nick in the seat back, the green vinyl is serviceable as well. It looks like it would be an easy re-upholster job anyway.

gone DSCN7449


The chair is unmarked and I can't find a similar one on the web. It has the look of the Kodawood line.

Update: It's on its way to a happy new home in Chicago.

1 comment:

  1. I just picked up a set of 4 Kodawood chairs and am having trouble finding anything out about them or finding any pictures online of them Any help? You can find the pics at my blog here:
    http://midcenturyfurniturefinds.blogspot.com/2011/06/kodawood-mystery-chairs.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete