Tuesday, November 24, 2015

If You've Ever Been A Vendor At An Antique Mall You Know The Two Sides Of Smalls. They Are A Pain But Sorta Necessary. At Least They Are Fun To Shop For! Status: Another Load For The Time Machine.



Unwrapping, cleaning, photographing, rewrapping, loading, unloading, tagging and placing these items in the booth can (as you might have guessed) be a chore...but it sometimes pays the rent.



Alas, it must be done.  I LOVE the hunt...but cleaning the kill? Knowing how the sausage is made is one thing...making it is another!  I don't really know where I'm going with this, but having basically 6 different projects (3 booths, the blog for those, a new convertible that I'm working on and a blog for it) going on all the time is kinda beating me down a little.  That said, hey looky! Nice Fred Press cheese cutting board!  I love Fred Press and Georges Briard stuff.  It just screams 1960s dinner party.


A nice big Red Wing salad serving bowl. How often do you find one of these at the thrift store?  When ya do, it just makes your day.  All three of these items were taken out to St. Peters' Time Machine Antique Mall over the weekend.  That place has FILLED UP!  If you haven't been yet, check it out as soon as you can.  And BTW, I'm not the only vintage modern / mid century vendor there.


I picked up this small set of baby blue cross hatch decorated dinner plates while at the Rutledge flea over the summer. I thought I was gonna keep them for day to day use, but we've just got too many dishes 'round here.  So off to The Time Machine they went.  Hopefully someone out there needs these to complete a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment