Monday, January 25, 2016

"Say Kids, What Time Is It?!" If You Recognize THAT Quote Then You Might Have Bought A Wood And Brass Plated Wire Clock Like This Back In The Day! Status: Already Gone!



So, when I picked up the Danish daybed / sofa I featured a couple days ago, the seller asked if I'd be interested in this clock they had on the dining room wall.  You Betchya!  I can't say no to a beautiful sunburst wall clock.



So yeah, I picked it up and dropped it off in my booth at The Green Shag Market the very next day...then found out it was snapped up out of my booth the day after that!  Well, that didn't last very long.  But wait, I've got another to drop off in there soon, and it's even cooler than this one.  Alas, it needs a bit of repair before it can go up on the wall.


Ha!  The silly (but most awesome) Girlfriend thought that I was keeping this clock when she saw it up on the fireplace while I was taking these pics.  Nope.  Although it did look good up here...just not as good as the Witco tiki that I already have up here.  It'd take something absolutely EPIC to usurp that!  Say kids, did you know that Sears Roebuck and Co. made cool mid century modern clocks?  Me either!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I'm putting in a new kitchen and that would be a great piece. Looking for a similar clock

    ReplyDelete