Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Since September 1st Is The Official "Opening Day" At The Antique Mall I Thought I'd Give You A Quick Video Look Through Of My Booth And The Surrounding Space. Status: Come And Get It!

DSC_0891

Even though the antique mall and I have been "open" for weeks now, September 1st is supposed to be the REAL opening...but since they have been having so many customers every day they've been "open" so far, the owners have decided to forgo a "Grand Opening".




Still, I wanted to get some shots of what my booth looks like now, the first official month of operations, and I wanted to show any local sellers what the place looks like on the inside in case they might be thinking of vending here.  So make sure you watch the entire video as there is some panning footage of what the open middle area looks like here.  The place is filling up fast but there is still plenty of room AND the size and shape of your booth can still be customized!!!

DSC_0892

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Dana.

      Thanks! It's already doing nicely, though I do wish more vendors would fill up the space. I feel like I've been lucky enough to get in on the ground floor of what will soon be the most sought after vending real estate around here.

      Delete