Sunday, December 26, 2010

"Orange" You Glad I Didn't Say Banana? Status: Hmmm...Could Hold A Lot Of Potpourri.

DSCN9985

Dang, this has been in the garage for a LONG time! I forgot all about it. As you might have guessed, we are big fans of Orange stuff.


I picked up this Serving Warmer covered dish set at a Goodwill out in the county

maybe a year and a half ago. It's funny that I can remember where and when I

bought it but didn't remember that I had it until I looked in a bag out in the Garage

the other day.

DSCN9986DSCN9987

I'm totally going to use this (Cal. Original!) during our next party. These were

meant to be used. I feel a certain measure of responsibility to these lovely vintage

items. They're like vintage cars that need to see the road once in a while.

DSCN9989DSCN9991

The great thing is, so many items like this were received as wedding presents but

were never used. I find utterly unused, still in the box with all the packaging items

like this at Estate Sales (nearly) every time. The rampant Post War consumerism

has provided us with much!

No comments:

Post a Comment