Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nightmare Before X-mas Party Tonight....very drunk....Will Post In The Morning!

DSCN9371

..."A good night" was had by all!

Wish you could have been here...more to come in the morning!

...And morning has come and gone, I'm just now getting around to finishing this post at 10:20pm!

-DSCN9373

-DSCN9414-DSCN9399-DSCN9400

-DSCN9367-DSCN9415-DSCN9356

So this morning was spent busying myself with eating Tylenol, drinking lots of

water and canceling C-list appointments coupled with trying desperately to get

back to sleep for just (please cruel world...PLEASE!) 20 more minutes. When I was

finally able to drag my hung over butt out of bed I had a little cleanup to do and

"tape playback" in my brain to see if I needed to apologize to anyone in particular.

-DSCN9352-DSCN9350DSCN9371

-DSCN9375-DSCN9379-DSCN9385

-DSCN9391-DSCN9403-DSCN9384

Hmmmm, oddly enough...I think I have a clean conscience this time! It was the

Tuaca that did me in. It's soooo good. It was a first taste of this liqueur for most of our

guests. I hope it made a good impression! I KNOW everybody had Fun! Just

looky! I wish all of you could have been here. This is the best I can do for now.

-DSCN9382-DSCN9388-DSCN9402

-DSCN9365-DSCN9366-DSCN9364

DSCN9369-DSCN9362-DSCN9385

Funny thing. I'm such a freak about my vintage barware. I get kinda anxious when

my guest start helping themselves to it's use (well...until I've had a few cocktails

myself!). Happily, no casualties were reported during the party. Well, that's almost

true. Ten minutes after our last guest left and five minutes before going to

bed...your's truly managed to knock a glass off the table and break it all over the

floor! ::shakes head::

-DSCN9425

After the post party goings on I made a little trip over to a buddies to trade the

Brasilia Desk
for a cool console stereo and some Herman Miller Eames shell

chairs. He REALLY wanted that desk! I'll have pics of the chairs up later. After that

and dinner I had to go look at a Paul McCobb desk but it didn't work out so I'm still

on the look out for one. If anybody else is looking for one, this one is still available.

Just let me know and I'll put you in touch with the seller.

SSPX2340SSPX2341SSPX2342

1 comment:

  1. OMG, thank you for posting the name of the person who made this desk.

    I purchased this desk in 1998 at a used furninture place for $40 and I refinshed it. The desk looks amazing, I use it every day and every day I love it more.

    Never knew it was Paul McCobb. I'll have to look around on it for a label or signature.

    ReplyDelete