Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Few Weeks Ago The Girlfriend, Some Other Friends And I Went To The Theater To See Ender's Game. Yeah, I Read The Book (The Girlfreind Made Me A While Back) But I'm Cool With It Being Different. Status: Can't Wait For The DVD.

Ender's Game 1

I Love big block buster movies!  Yeah, there's a lot of haters out there who quote all differences but c'mon...  Truth is, I didn't exactly memorize the book, so I don't even know what they are going on about.  I just thought it was a freakin' cool flick!  But what was even cooler...

...(at least for me, but I'm kind of a dork 'bout this stuff) was this!!!

Ender's Game 2

Check it out!  Even in the far distant future...one where big ol' bugs tried to get us, and then we built some crazy ass space ships, and some weird way to communicate over great distances...Herman Miller is still in business and Eames office chairs are still kickin it live!  "Hey Han, sit up straight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment