Monday, January 16, 2012

I Failed To Take The "Real" Camera With Me Yesterday, But Here's Some Crappy Phone Pics. Status: Left Behind

IMG_20120114_155408

Ugh....I hate relying on my phone for pics.  It's just not cut out for it.  These new phones are great at most everything and having a camera built in can be a God Send but using those pics for anything but a quick reference is a drag.  But it's what I had.  And I wanted to share this booth with ya!


IMG_20120114_155345IMG_20120114_155334

I immediately grabbed the two Metlox Poppytrail Aztec tea cups above but put them both

back since one had a substantial crack in the side.  They were priced reall good too as was

most everything else but I don't need a single.  I would have grabbed up all that Metlox

Poppytrail Navajo if I hadn't found all that other stuff that I featured yesterday.  There were

all sorts of Partial Sets in this booth space.  It looked like somebody raided all the boxes in

my Garage!

IMG_20120114_155353IMG_20120114_155219

This sugar bowl was sitting with the rest of the Canonsburg Temporama that I DID buy.  It

unfortunately had a couple of chips.  The chips were on the back side but it was priced a

little too high for the damage.  I love this Pink / Charcoal Scots Clan by Stetson China set

but I couldn't bring every stray home I came across.  I had to leave some for others to

stumble upon.

IMG_20120114_155230IMG_20120114_155253IMG_20120114_155421

Isn't that a killer vintage A-Bomb lamp? The seller certainly thinks so! That's about what I

think it's worth though. The booth was half off but this lamp was not included in the sale. I

don't blame the seller at all. If they have a house full of retro and this lamp didn't make the

cut...wow. I'd love to know what was kept! And how about the space age coffee carafe /

warmer. Hard to leave behind.  And who doesn't love a stretched out orange slag glass vase?

If it had been a few bucks cheaper I would have taken much better pictures of it...here at

home with my Real camera!

3 comments:

  1. Last month we sold the Canonsburg sugar bowl, creamer and salt/pepper shakers in our Etsy store...just before you started collecting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp is pretty killer and the carafe looks ready for launch! I need to get out and do some shopping myself. Been way too busy trying to rehab the pieces I have now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to one of my regular rummage spots the other day and had a Metlox Poppytrail Navajo plate in my hand for my etsy shop & sat it down somewhere between moving the credenza I found. .25 cents and I sat it down. :(

    ReplyDelete